Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I remember when...

I remember when I first signed up to be a Party Gals distributor!  I was unemployed and saw an advertisment for another romance company in a magazine.  After discussing this opportunity with an good friend of mine we decided to research companies.  Party Gals won hands down...four (4) years later I'm still here!

I love my business because I am able to travel, meet new people who become friends and I get paid to show up at parties almost every weekend!


No other company is offering 50% comission out of the box, bigger and better kits and the best training you can obtain!  Join my growing team of Party Gals distributors and start making money NOW!

Take a look at our kit options at www.partygals.biz/tallyfl!  Make a positive choice for your life today!  I did and I am loving every minute of it!

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I thank you for following up with me when I saw your website. I love in home parties. I love what Party Gals has to offer. I love the fact that we offer a warranty on all toys, I love the handsome hostess program, I love your leadership, your team spirit. It rubs off on others and it shows everyday. Keep doing your thing. Changing the lives of women. See you at the top. Jamaica bound. LaKesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LaKesha! You guys make me want to work harder! Thank you for joining my team! We are going to ROCK Florida!

    ReplyDelete